Petri dishes are compatible with most industrial and non-industrial automatic agar-pouring machines. Petri dishes are manufactured under aseptic conditions according to "clean room technology".
- Perfect flatness: to ensure the agar's constant depth
- Total transparency which optimises reading by image analysing systems
- Lightness: thanks to the depth research, we are able to determine the ideal weight of our plates in order to reduce our customers waste disposal costs while still pursuing our objective : to provide high quality plates.
- Stable Stacking : The stacking ring is specially designed to improve the staking of plates and making them more practical to use
- Class 100 manufacturing environment : Ensures plates have asepsis
- Retains shape up to 55°C : the quality of the polystyrene used provides plates with a high level of mechanical resistance.
- Aseptic or sterilized : all plates are ISO 5 (Class 100) aseptic or sterilized, according to the requirements of standards NF 556-01 and NF 552.
- Product traceability : thanks to the product label on each box, we can retrace each product cycle.
- Petri plates' raw materials are in compliance with the European directives : absence of heavy metals, food compatibility and EC marking
|Attach Title||Details & Specifications|
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: PETRI DISH Gosselin 100X15MM,SLIPPABLE Sterile Sleeve/25, CS/20Sleeves, CS/500
BenchRocker 2D Rocker, variable speed, 14in. x12in. platform with flat mat, 230V, EA /1
Organics Removal - Mono Bed
VersaCap, 38-430, Vented 0.2um PK4