MTC Bio’s SureSeal S™ microcentrifuge tubes are designed for a broad range of research applications, including enzyme digests, DNA isolation/purification, centrifugation, incubation, and general sample/reagent storage.
SureSeal S tubes are manufactured under clean room conditions, using only BioClear™ co-polymer, an advanced polypropylene that maximizes clarity, centrifugal strength (tested up to 28,000xg) and the usable temperature range (-90°C to +121°C).
The oversized tube cap (with frosted marking surface), combined with the unique ring & groove closure, enhances the security of the liquid-tight seal, while minimizing the required locking forces for a more ergonomic opening/closing of the tube caps.
All SureSeal S tubes are RNase, DNase and pyrogen free.
- Sterile comes standard – by electron beam radiation
- Self-Standing bag – with gusseted bottom
- Stop-Pops™ supplied – 10 cap locks in every bag
|Attach Title||Details & Specifications|
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Microtube w/ cap, 1.5ml, opaque black, w/ self-standing bag & Stop-Pops , PK500
Mercuric Chloride, 5% w/v, 500mL EA/1
EZwaste Safety Tray Secondary Container, for 20L-60L Carboys, 3/pk REV A PK3