The following membrane materials available include:
- Mixed Cellulose Ester (MCE) - Biologically inert mixtures of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate result in membranes with a smoother and more uniform surface than pure nitrocellulose. Easy to handle, less cracking and fracturing than traditional CN membranes. A pure surface with no additional smoothing treatment or surfactants.
- Nitrocellulose (NC) - 100% pure nitrocellulose membranes ensure the highest binding capacity possible and are commonly used for nucleic acid and protein detection in research and diagnostic applications.
- Polyethersulfone (PES) – The PES membrane is hydrophilic which does not require external wetting agents or surfactants.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) – Our unsupported porous PTFE material is equivalent to most of the leading suppliers of specialty analytical membranes. These membranes demonstrate exceptional physical characteristics, consistent pore size, high particle retention, high load rates and excellent flow rates. The incredibly high cellular pore structure is attributed to the techniques involved in manufacturing the material, providing a continuous, uniform homogenous structure.
|Manufacturer||I. W. Tremont|
|Attach Title||Details & Specifications|
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.