Clean Benches (Basic Models)
Vertical laminar flow clean benches!
ISO Class 4 air cleanliness as per ISO 14644-1. (equivalent to Class 10 as per US Federal Standard 209E)
Nominal downflow velocity. (max. 0.45 m/sec)
• ISO Class 4 (US Class 10) HEPA filter for optimal protection against cross-contamination.
• 0.3 μm and larger particulates are removed with 99.99% efficiency, leak-tight HEPA filter which satisfying class 10.
(US Federal Standard 209E) (average life span of HEPA filter: 3 years – it depends on the test room conditions)
• Comfortable front access for inspection of HEPA filter and easy validation.
- S tandard gas injection hole for easy checking of HEPA filter leak performance test.
• High-quality polyester fiber pre-filter (with minimal pressure loss and 85% arrestance on the A.F.I. test) for trapping larger particles and increasing the life of the main HEPA filter.
• Built-in differential pressure gauge for easy checking HEPA filter condition.
• Easy blower speed adjustment by the control panel.
Safety & Constructional Features
• UV-blocking and impact-resistant tempered glass door.
• If the sash is opened during UV-lamp operation, UV lamp automatically turns OFF to protect users.
• Lighting mode selection by 3-position toggle switch (UV/OFF/Fluorescent) preventing harmful UV exposure.
• Quiet and comfortable working environment. (less than 65dB)
• Highly durable, rust-free, and easy-to-clean grade 304 stainless steel work surface.
• S moothly sliding front door stoppable at any height for user’s safety and easy transport of equipments into the workspace.
• Exclusive diffusing muffler structure forms high quality laminar flow.
• The inner left side magnetic board allows some memos and small tools.
|Attach Title||Details & Specifications|
|Attach File||05 (42-55)Hoods.pdf|
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: BC-11H Clean Bench, 120V, 60Hz
Autofil® Non-Sterile Polystyrene Media Storage Bottles with SECUREgrasp GL45 Cap, 250mL, 24/CS
Bottle Top Dispenser, with Recirculation, 2.5mL to 30.0mL, 0.5mL increments
STORAGE INSLTD KIT .2,.5,1.5ML