CappAero 384 Pipettes Reduce Your Workload
Benefits of the CappAero 384 pipette
- Available in 3 different channels. Capp Aero 384 Pipettes are available in 16-, 48-, and 64-channels, designed to make 384-well plate work easier and faster.
- Speeds up work. Increases productivity in your lab by drastically decreasing the amount of time you'd dedicate to an experiment.
- Volume range. Depending on the specific pipette, Capp Aero 384 pipettes have a volume range spans from 0.2 to 50 uL.
applications. CappAero 384 Pipettes are perfect for PCR, qPCR, micro array, and MALDI spectrometry techniques.
- Fully autoclavable. Can be taken apart to perform
preventative maintenance; ergonomic grip that can be rotated 360 degrees to fit left or right handed users.
- Interchangeable knobs. Able to change the knob according to the volume you desire.
- Warranty. CappAero 384 Pipettes come with a 3-year warranty.
|Attach Title||Details & Specifications|
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: CappAero 64-channel, 0.5-10 ul
Labexact Sterile PVDF Syringe Filters, 0.45(um), 25(mm), GF prefilter, 100 pack
Stannous Chloride, 10% w/v, 500mL EA/1