Conical 15ml and 50ml centrifuge tubes are made of premium polypropylene for clarity and centrifugal strength. Tubes and caps may be frozen at temperatures as low as -86°C. The maximum centrifugal force is 12,000xg for the 15ml tubes and 15,000xg for the 50 ml tubes*. Caps have a flat top surface for easy marking and labeling. Cat. No. C2605 features a ‘skirted’ bottom that allows the tube to stand upright without a separate test tube rack.
*Refers to liquids with a specific gravity of 1.0, using appropriate rotors, cushions and adapters.
• Sterile, RNase, DNase, pyrogen and cytotoxin free
• Available racked or bagged
• Compatible with standard rotors
• Frosted marking surface
|Attach Title||Details & Specifications|
- Be the first to review this product
Write your review
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: 15ml PP (17x118mm), flat screw cap, 50/foam rack in sterile bag, 500/cs
Accuris qMax Probe, Low Rox qPCR Mix, 500 reactions, EA /1
Nicotinic Acid [Vitamin B], 100 Grams
Nitric Acid, ACS, Clear Glass, 2.5L, EA1