ViveST is the first of a new class of ambient temperature, dried biological sample transport systems. Capable of carrying whole blood, plasma, nucleic acid (DNA & RNA) viral/bacterial cultures and urine, it is revolutionizing the way sample transport and logistics systems are managed. End users recognize an immediate cost savings as a result of the reduction in the use of dry ice and the associated shipping materials and licensing that is required. In addition, without the requirement of dry ice shipments, health care can be extended to resource limited settings.
The ViveST system is capable of:
- Ambient Temperature Shipping – Drastically reduces shipping and logistics costs. Eliminates the requirement to cool specimens on dry ice as well as the specialized shipping containers that are needed.
- Ambient Temperature Storage – The biological sample is stabilized on the proprietary matrix and can be stored at room temperature, no need for cold storage.
- 2-D barcode or RFID tag capable.
- Sample concentration capability
- Proprietary matrix can be manufactured in multiple configurations (i.e. in 48-well plates, 96-well plates, attached to a swab, etc.)
ViveST Sample Storage and Transportation Device Kit - RUO
- For sample storage and transportation
- Contains 24 ViveST tubes
- For research use only. Not for use in clinical diagnostic procedures.
- Be the first to review this product